Wednesday, December 14, 2011

RSVP: Lord and Lady Black Regret





Lord and Lady Conrad Black of Crossharbour; PC, OC, KCSG
December 24th, 2011





Dear (insert name)

Holidays now seem to have taken on a new implication in Babs and my life. The frivolity of this convivial season is now replaced by profound, nay epiphanic reflection. Looking back on the ‘slings and arrows of outrageous billions’, I (I’m not sure about we) have gained a renewed, multi-faceted dimensional perspective of the social and moral impact on the undercultures and subcultures having inundated their deeper psychodynamics and subsequent wounded egos rendering total futility on the current shallow, assured rectitude and pompousness – the almost raffish image – of the 99% in all its zesty coinages. Ya know what I’m sayin’?

As I gaze beyond the confines of my esteemed mind and observe an almost most fecund assemblage of humanity below, different in their appearances as much as in their and circumstances, noteworthy is my ascertainment of their commonality, their social milieu, their shtick. It is heartwarming for such an old lion as I, and familiarity with a renewed angelic rationality that inundates me these days, that I have come to even consider your kind invitation.

If it weren’t for our previous commitments, Babs and I would drop our lesser undertakings at a jot, I say, to avail ourselves of your charitable offer of hearth and board. But those who have responsibility to a greater society have burdens beyond mere comprehension and alas such is the case.

As my new acquaintances say, and I quote, “Yo beatch!” Gotta go….

Wishing you all the best without us,

Sincerely,
Connie & Babs




 

 FCI COLEMAN LOW
FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
P.O. BOX 1031
COLEMAN, FL  33521
#18330-424

No comments: