Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Margaret Wente: "What Dick Pound said was really dumb – and also true".

LLetter to the Editor:

Controversy is healthy but I can only see very shallow sourcing by Ms. Wente. She needs to clarify her assertions and position in another column to salvage her intelligence (and the Globe's), other than her apparent ignorant, biased, Eurocentric attitude. I hope this is soon forthcoming as I would rather read the leave the Globe off my daily read. Until I hear from the Globe & Mail with reference to this article I sadly not visit the site and if nothing by mid-November I will remove you from my bookmarks.

John Warren

2 comments:

Albert Howard said...

John Warren is going to remove the globe from his bookmarks.

Now what will we do?!

Albert Howard

darthcricket said...

Read Rabble.ca twice